Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hello Kickballers!

After much deliberation and many meetings across the Southland, the board of the WAKA kickball league has approved this blog to spread the news and word of our weekly shenanigans. I wasn't there to attend such meetings, as I was busy feeding baby seals in the frigid cold temperatures of the Arctic. Just something I like to do with my spare time..


Starting this week, there will be posts about the week's games to be viewed and literary content by yours truly and by Bill Simmons the Sports Guy. Wait...what? Okay I'm being told Bill Simmons is out, he wants to be paid or something. Stay tuned folks, there will be games to recap, flip cup results to discuss, and shenanigans to talk about.

I know you're excited, just like me. I haven't been this excited since I went to go see Hall and Oates last year. You make uhhh my dreams come truuuuuee...oooh oooh.

Technology...you are so good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment